Maar Sul Map (Distreyd Era)
Cities and Towns
- Some city with a cool name.
- Some port city.
- Home of, as Scuns would say it, n*****s. Named after a Wing Commander campaign.
- Gregor was a Scun explorer who planned to sail the river running through the desert and raise a grand castle to live in. It sunk. The original site of the castle was still close to water and had arable land, though, so a city sprung up around the hole where Gregor's first castle used to be.
- After his folly in Gregor's Folly, Gregor sailed further downsteam and built another castle. It did not sink. Hence the reference to joy.
- A trading city which hates Matheson.
- A trading city which hates Jardine.
- The capital of the Kingdom of Maar Sul.
- Home of the faux-Irish?
- Home of the faux-Scottish.
- Home of the faux-French.
- Some random city.
- A town down by the
laituri, I mean, river.
- The capital of Scundia.
- A town by the sea.
- A hole filled with shit.
- Home of the nomadic, horse-riding faux-Mongols known as Khitans.
- A peninsula which nobody cares about.
- Thisisa River
- A long river that goes all the way from Caer Goddard to Rivertown.
- Some random Scunnish ruins.