Grandbell was a nation in the Second Age of tGA ruled by King Derek. It had the largest standing army in the world. Grandbell was once a just and fair kingdom until the sudden death of the King, where his young son, Derek, was appointed King. Derek could have been as honorable as his father, but he was young, shy, and naive when the crown was thrust upon him. Because of those characteristics, Derek was very susceptible to the whispers of the wizard, Taro Ofuchi.
- Valhalla, the capital city
- Ryuugumi, a faux-Japanese setting. Forefathers of Yamato
- Scundia, home of the Scuns before they declared independence
- Alen, home of Queen Adevia, who tried to declare independence after the death of Taro Ofuchi
- Montblanc, home of Leon Alcibiates
- Mir, home of Lysander Trathiel and the Silverbranch brothers
Grandbell bordered Isaac to the north, and Verdane to the west. Shit was always going downhill in Grandbell, so they never had any resources to commit to foreign matters, with the exception of the Trathiel Escadrille sent by Sir Lysander Trathiel and led by Despard Silverbranch to fight the uprising of Gordius Highwind.